My new comp will not let me use my password which I have…

Customer Question
My new comp will...

My new comp will not let me use my password ***** I have been using for weeks

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

So I am trying to set up a new password ***** old comp

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

New one is windows 10 ncop is acer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This hathen have been going good ppend when I first got comp 3 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Why does comp not let you use password ***** you know it is correct this happened when comp was new and it did it again yesterday before but haveing trouble doing it am still trying to get new password ***** I did last time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
What password ***** you having trouble with is it the windows login password?