I am trying to connect with my web site, I have username and…

I am trying to...

I am trying to connect with my web site, I have username and password ***** i use to use to signin on wordpress but it says no account, It has been approx 3 years since ive signed in website www.williamstownauction.com

Technician's Assistant: What feature of WordPress can we help you with?

On my old computer it was set up that i would just signin thru word press by using, user name was admin -pass:auction1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

11/24/2017
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

it has probably been 2-3 yrs since ive tried to access this account

It looks like your website is hosted on www.netfirms.com

Does this ring a bell?

it hosted there, but i use to be able to get on wordpress to change it, as far as i remember

Would it be OK to connect in and have a look?

Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer
i just accepted remote connection, and im signed nto netfirms

OK - can you email me the info and I will look into getting the password *****?

what info u needing? onto netfirms?? or what i had for wordpress

What's your email?

Sent you email please do not say the email here.

if you are not needing the remote access can i get it credited back??

I will once I get the password ***** When are you next available.