I need to recover my account, namely, the password. I only…

Customer Question
I need to recover...

I need to recover my account, namely, the password. I only used Skype a couple of times, if that, it's been too long ago, to recall the details, that you ask for, which is ridiculous. Make it simple, please. Also, the account is aged, my phone number is ***** longer accurate from the original.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

The one I signed up with, or my present phone. I don't recall when I last used the phone ending in 22.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I have no idea what you're talking about. You're not responding to the information I'm providing you: It has been a good while since the phone number was valid.

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Why are you talking about a Smartphone? I just want to get back to my account online. PLEASE READ WHAT I'm SAYING.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris