We have forgotten our google email address and password on…

Customer Question
We have forgotten our...

We have forgotten our google email address and password ***** one of our phones. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No. I can't remember what sign in we used to set up the account. It isn't one we use all the time so I forgot the sign in and the password :)

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

It should be under hone number(###) ###-#### I have tried to reset it before and I get a message that google will send me something on another phone number but I never received it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

NO. I just need to get it reset so we can use it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I am not sure. We set up this account a while ago and because we don't use it all the time I can't remember the sign in or password :)

Have you been through the account recovery?

I tried and got a message that google would send me something to my phone, but I never received anything

Are you on mac or windows?

Windows

Is it OK to connect and go through the reset?

OK let me know once accepted

go

You need to agree to the offer and accept the $24.95

I just paid 31.00 Why is it more?

It is extra.

Its optional but I cannot connect without it

Wh happens if we don't do it? Can I still get support or is it going to cost me approx. 55 dollars

Yes we can talk back and forth here

OKay. So can you walkd me through what needs to be done

Can you go to gmail.com and use the "forgot password" wizard.

Can you tell me at what point it does not work?

I don't remember the login or password

There is nothing you can do If you don't know the email address

I will figure it out. Thanks

Are you sure?

yeah

OK thanks