I believe my phone is hacked. A Samsung Galaxy. It's went on…

Customer Question
I believe my phone...

I believe my phone is hacked

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

A Samsung Galaxy

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

It's went on through several phones for over a year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I had someone go through hangout app and tell me he was stalking me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
My phone takes pictures by itself. Changes songs in the middle of songs by itself on YouTube. The Bluetooth comes in by itself and light flashes alot
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/24/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of the Galaxy you have?

Please let me know

Thank you

Samsung Galaxy 3
Do you have answer to my question yet?

Thank you

I want to do a full restart of the phone. Can you hold the power button until you see a menu and choose power off.

Then power on the phone and tell me how it then functions.

Let me know the results please.

My phone is running faster and the sound is even better

Perfect, it was not hacked, it just needed a restart, you need to do this once ever month to keep it running at optimal pace as you see now.

Thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.