Not computer, U-verse cable tv not working on one, works on…

Customer Question
Not computer, U-verse cable...

Not computer, U-verse cable tv not working on one, works on other 2.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update U-verse?

Sorry, don't know if we ever have. How?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your U-verse?

Turn modem, and, or whole system off, or restart. Worked last night, woke, turned on, no signal. Still the same. :(

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just want tv to work. Thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to access internet in the TV and you're able to access internet on all the other device, is it right? If that is correct, Can I have the make and model of the TV?