Unable to use both e-mail and internet explorer at same time…

Customer Question
Unable to use both...

Unable to use both e-mail and internet explorer at same time so when you send verification code I cant use it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number is ***** 932869

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (optional extra service)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen