I am traveling overseas and needed to use alocal SIM card.

Customer Question
Hi, i am traveling...

Hi, i am traveling overseas and needed to use alocal SIM card. when i turn phone on, samsung s6edge, i am blocked by mcafee and am unable to unblock. this is very urgent for me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung s6 edge android 7.0

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Started when i landed and have been trying every possible password. i checked my gmail and nothing from McAffee. i am desperate.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What happens when you try to unblock it? Where do you get stuck?

Please let me know

the phone is frozen on a macafee screen which shows my email and gives me a place to enter password ***** fingerprint. nothing works!

ok, click on my link below

https://www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com/forgot-pin.aspx

And try to reset it there and use the new pin

Let me know the results please