Windows 7 is locked out completely cannot get on at all.

Customer Question
Windows 7 is locked...

Windows 7 is locked out completely cannot get on at all

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Everything. I call HP for my printer and got geek world to help. Then another person came on from geek squad. he locked my computer. Geek world told me to shut down the computer which I did now I cannot even open the computer. all that comes up is Enter your password

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your HP printer: wirelessly or by USB?

No the printer did not print from internet but it printed from my programs. But right now I cannot get onto the computer because of what the Geeksqad did with the password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It is updated from geek world told me it was

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes it is not the printer it is my Vostro computer that I cannot get on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below reply box to post your response

Let me know you have multiple accounts created on this Widows PC?

When I contacted you it was from my home computer my business computer is the one I’m having trouble with and I don’t know how you will get online with that computer
how would you be able to get on my office computer since it is lock and I do not know the password ***** was changed?

That's fine...

Let me know you have Windows 7 / 8 / 10 installation disc. We can perform a tweak if so.

Let me know the status

Thanks