I have a samsung s(. I bought a chip from Movistar spain.

Customer Question
I have a samsung...

I have a samsung s(. I bought a chip from Movistar spain. Put it in put in the PIN and the message was incorrect PIN. I want to enjoy my new phone. What can I do ?.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Gear?

Gordon

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?

My daughter tried it last week with her chip and it worked.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Smartphone Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this on the screen where it asks you to unlock the sim card? Or to unlock the screen?

Please let me know

your screen is encrypted for security to start up your device enter your PIN

Ok, this is the phone screen lock

What is the model of your phone?