I was looking to see how much it cost to talk. I have an…

Customer Question
I was looking to...

I was looking to see how much it cost to talk

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have an abit an-m2hd motherboard and I want to put an AMD Phenom x4 9500 cpu on it but I'm not sure if I have to set it up first in the bios or just plug it in for default. It's set on default now but is has a dual core cpu in it. I have read info that said this cpu would work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I'm building it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I put it in the socket but it didn't do anything. I put the dual core back in and no problems

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Does this costs?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification