I have a new iPad mini 4. Where do I put in my password to…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new iPad mini 4. Where do I put in my password ***** get my existing email to work?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

My iPad is hours old and I'm using a Comcast modem...I think

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Oh, I believe it os 11

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased my computer 4 days ago and have done not much except download icloud

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not much of a geek...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

What is the email address you want to add to the iPad?

it's already in my computer, it keeps asking for a password, I'm pretty sure there are two places to put it in to send and to receive but I don't remember where they are
No thank you, I'll find out some other way. Have a good thanksgiving

On your iPad>Tap Settings.

Next, tap Add Account.

Select Other.

did that work?