I cannot get acesss to my e-mail. Pop-server.socal.rr.com.

Customer Question
Hi, I cannot get...

Hi, I cannot get acesss to my e-mail

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Pop-server.socal.rr.com

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dell vista, not sure of (OS) or what it is

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I think sometime in 2007

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I try to sign in on the ICON for e-mail (windows mail), I get a windows security message asking for user name and password. I'm not sure if I am using the correct information. I am using the same as for the cable company that is Spectrum

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Is your email currently working at the spectrum website?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.