I want to download a game and it wants to download to my…

Customer Question
I want to download...

I want to download a game and it wants to download to my computer but I get a note that says insufficient permission

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 ASUS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just bought the computer and set it up now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Type UAC in the search field on your taskbar. (If the search field isn't visible, right-click the Start button and choose Search.)

Click Change User Account Control settings in the search results.

Turn it off by dragging it down all the way to the bottom where it says Never Notify then OK

Restart your computer and try again to download/install

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!