I have a very old e mail address that I want to be gone. The…

Customer Question
I have a very...

I have a very old e mail address that I want to be gone

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

The old one is Juno but have a new one

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mainly by phone but also check on laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Keeps saying wrong email or wrong pass word

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you just delete all other e mails and pass words so i can start off new slate

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/23/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you want to delete your old Juno email account am I correct?

It's been a long time ago
Now more $
This is a new laptop but Skype has old passwords
As well as phone, just a baby compaired to old email
just want to delete all known of me through skype so that i can start brand new
Can you get into Skype and delete "*****@******.***?????
Cuz everytime i try to contact my kids they want old pass words that i dont have so i try to creat a new account with current email but my phone # always pulls me back to Juno, what do i have to do??????
Are you there?
Aparna???????