Windows 10 version 1709 is downloaded, but fails to install…

Windows 10 version 1709...

Windows 10 version 1709 is downloaded, but fails to install when I restart my computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Dell inspiron, windows 10 home, 1703

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased 2yrs. ago. no trouble shooting except repeated tries of restarting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No problems installing updates in the past

11/23/2017
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
ok

go here to connect me; http://tinyurl.com/y8khr39j
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.

were you able to download the file I linked you to?