I just have iPad & smart phone. I am disabled and

I just have iPad &...
I just have iPad & smart phone. I am disabled and technically challenged. My question is if someone has your IP address and old your information email name address phone number but not my Social Security does that leave me open for trouble? I think I was part of the scam.
JA: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?
Customer: I think I was part of the scam. Everything was purchased phone and iPad I believe in October of last year. It’s a company called high-powered services. But I thought I was talking to Netflix they kept saying Netflix that they are tech-support for them i’m sorry it’s the air iPad. My credit card company said I should get in touch with Google and find out about if they can do any damage with my IP numbers or if I need to get new life P numbers. The last guy I spoke with said they were putting insecurity that my firewall had been breached and I have to pay $99 because they’re fixing it.r u getting this?
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: It’s an Apple iPad the air one my phone is an Apple smart phone No. 6 I don’t know what an OS isOK I found the box it’s an iPad air 264 GB purchased last year September or Octoberg
JA: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It’s an Apple iPad air to Apple iPad number to air. I’m sorry I’m having to use the microphone as I have tremors. I have an air pad no iPad air to . Purchased last October. The man at the credit card company said to call Google and find out if I need a different iPad number no IP number sorry about that. As you can tell I’m very challenged. This is my fimrst try to troubleshoot.I keep telling hitting send and it doesn’t go.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think I have two illiterate to know exactly what to ask you do. I really don’t understand as I am challenged… Disabled 65 Just needing help.
11/23/2017
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
This just started today. I called information for the number of Netflix they sent me to an number but it wasn’t really Netflix I did not figure that out for a few different phone calls. Including speaking to the real Netflix. But the first people I spoke with got all my information IP number etc. email address everything except my Social Security number. The guy said he would fix the compromised firewall protect it for three years from now $99. He finally said when I asked the company name he said it was high powered services and that they did technical work for Netflix. The guy at the real Netflix didn’t think that was right. Is all my information in danger now?
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I was told b

Hi

Are you speaking to me on a pc or a mac?

Thanks

Kris

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I’m not an Apple iPad AAIR to number two. Sorry I have to use the microphone as I’m disabled and have Trevor‘s etc. I don’t know why it’s not letting me say what the iPad is Apple iPad air2

That's OK.

If someone has your IP your not at risk. Providing you have the security software installed.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
That was the whole point from the fellow he said I needed to upgrade protection as six other people were on my IP address. They took all the information and want to charge me $99 to secure the firewall that he said was compromised as being unprotected. Can you tell if I’m protected? I’ve had this iPad for a year.

Your 100% protected on an iPad.

You don't need any software as it is all built into apple's ipad system

I would cancel those charges

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
OK what about my cell phone it’s a a Apple six? Also I guess that guy was just trying to scam me is that correct?
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Does this mean I won’t have to change my email?
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
He has the IP number and whatever the number is *****’s below that all in settings he said he needed all those. I think that number was 256.256.something. I’m sorry this is so disjointed. It’s got me very confused.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Hey… Are you still there?

Yes, iPhone also fine.

Nothing to worry about, they are trying to scam you!

Kris R
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer