I have Microsoft Office 2013 and my email system is not

Customer Question
I have Microsoft Office...

I have Microsoft Office 2013 and my email system is not working. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I don't use Yahoo directly. I have Microsoft Office 2013.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

You are talking to a rank amateur. All I really know how to do is hit the "send/receive" button and pray.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Rank amateur!!! Go for it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, when did you first start having this email issue with Outlook?