I am trying to find the PW for. When first set up my ipad.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find the PW for***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

When first set up my ipad

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No my iPad locked and to activate it I need the PW I first used to activate it which I forget

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

Hello Are you online to troubleshoot this?

Did you find the PW or not
Is someone still there

Unfortunately no, we don't have access into AOL's servers. But I have an easy solution. Do you have a moment to fill out a form so we can get AOL to reset the password?

I'm sorry. I wish the site would show when I am typing. I am here.

Is there a number i can call you

I don't have an inbound number but we can call you.

It does have an extra charge to do so.

I did show that the AOL account mentioned is locked. So the form I have won't work.

It looks like it needs to be escalated to the AOL team at this phone number I have for them. Did you want to give them a call?

Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Do you still need help here?

Thanks

Kris