For the third time in two months 2nd time in two days my…

Customer Question
for the third time in...
for the third time in two months 2nd time in two days my printer wont connect to my laptop. I cant afford to have you guys keep fixing it remotely. what could be causing this ?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

When this happens, the first thing to do is to unplug the power to the wireless router, turn the printer off, plug the power back into the router, turn the printer on, wait for it to boot up and try printing again.

Please do what I suggested above and update me on the status of your problem.

Thank you,

Jason

I still get the pop up printer offline

May I remotely connect to your system and fix this for you?

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 27
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

no

I was offering to remote in at no extra cost. I understand that you don't want me to remotely connect.

Do you want to work from this page?

why does it keep suggesting $39

That is an offer that is given. Just don't click the offer and you won't be charged that amount.

ok fine what do you need me to do

If you have any problems later, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jason

my printer is still not working, it buffers for a long time before what I am trying to print even shows up on my laptops screen. the not connected popup no longer shows up ?