Yesterday I spent a couple hours trying to get what I though…

Customer Question
Yesterday I spent a...

Yesterday I spent a couple hours trying to get what I though was my password ***** when trying to login--still same problem. I can get to my email by Safari.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The only security question is why is my password ***** rejected.--I believe that I do have a phone number on file--***-***-****

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you having this password ***** on a computer or a tablet/phone?

computer
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago

OK, what's the email address that you are having this password ***** with?