I have somehow deleted all my passwords in the computer. How

do I get my email...
I have somehow deleted all my passwords in the computer. How do I get my email one back
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Bell Canada
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: My regular computer. I don't have an on cell or tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tryed google by telling them I forgot my paswood. I don't understand what they are doing. They just have you do the same thing over again
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think i as ok. The other lost password *****'m sure I can get
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Gmail
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I have no supporting documents
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Am I sitting here waiting or are you doing something to find the passwords?
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/22/2017
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Thank you for providing those details. So you're looking to recover your gmail password? Is that correct? You've already contacted Google for a password *****? Did they respond back to you yet?

If you would like to share the screen so I can visually help you, we can connect that way. We can work through this question without sharing screens if you prefer.

Google can be a pain but I've worked with a lot of account recoveries with google so we can get your password *****

Just checking to see if you were still online.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I.do not want procdiced with your offer. To ecpen cive

If you give me a moment, I can if we can get this reduced.

I was able to get it for $25.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
What is the securing offer cost

It's the same option. It generally costs similar to the first offer.

I had to override it and make it $25

Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Than you I am reaady
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Ready whenever you are
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
i am not sure what it is you want to know. My gmail accounts are ***@******.*** : ***@******.*** : Last one is [email protected] .com
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
My home telephone # is (###) ###-#### and my cell # is (###) ###-#### I do not have data on my cell phone so if you could respond thru conversation here or home telephone #
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
What else do you want
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
are you there
I would like to look more into this for you but I won't be near a computer till Friday or this weekend due to the holiday. I am checking this on my phone and don't have access to remote view at this time. A few options. I can meet up with you on Friday (I'm in central time zone), I can opt out and another tech can help you, or I can have customer service refund your money. In the spirit of the holiday, I didn't want you to think I couldn't help.
I am but I am not near a computer that will let me remote in at this time. I got a message that you had responded so I wanted to check in.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Maybe we can meet up on Friday. Whatever time is good for you. Just text me that you are ready and we will connect
Okay! Sounds good! I'll set a reminder. Make sure to bookmark this page if you haven't already!
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
OK will do
Thank you. (No need to respond back - I have to respond so the system doesn't think you're waiting for a response)

Hello! I am checking in to see if you are available.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I am here.

Great! I'm going to send you over the information so we can work on this together.

Do you use a Windows computer or Apple?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Windows 10

Okay, great.

Click on this link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=12670ffe-e36a-4f50-a8f6-9a149b21744c

Then click on I Agree

It will download a small file and you'll need to click Run or open it up after it downloads.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
641804

Today, we were able to get 1 account reset. One is pending Google to reset manually. The third one is being the most difficult. We have opened up a support ticket with Google on the forum. Hopefully someone can respond and you'll reach back out to me so I can explain exactly what to say to them. Your other jogooley is a backup I believe to the primary and if that can get reset by Google, you may be able to reset your primary without needing help from Google. If all else fails, we're out of options for that main email address.

Let me know when they respond back to you and we'll resume from there!

Cabletech
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist