Rvnd 7725 I tried to update the map part did not update we…

Customer Question
Rvnd 7725 I tried...

Rvnd 7725 I tried to update the map part did not update we have this for 5 or more years tell me how to do it right

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Rvnd 7725

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp pavilion window 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I am on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I ,am on a different compter now I just wont to know to update right I am 87 years old so iam not to sharp

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Donna French, Programmer replied 7 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Programmer

Hello there, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Please give me a few minutes to research your issue and find a solution. Is there anything else you would like for me to know?

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Did you see any error messages while trying to update?