You It is my mobile. I am a snowbird and use my Samsung

Customer Question
YouIt is my mobile...

YouIt is my mobile. I am a snowbird and use my Samsung Phone Galaxy S7 in the USA each winter. I am with AT&T. I went to open it up and I forgot my password. I tried a few and cannot get it to work and I am being locked out for longer and longer periods. How can I reset the password?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Samsung phone?

I can answer calls but I cannot use it to make calls. I have not made a call since last April or may

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?

Yes. But I have not used it for several months with this pjhone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

Did you recently reset your Gmail password ***** lock yourself out? Is this phone tied to that gmail?