My desktop and folders disappeared windows 10. Windows 10…

Customer Question
My desktop and folders...

My desktop and folders disappeared windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Windows 10 Private label computer dual core processor

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your computer?

I think I have to log out to find that information, I think it is ADS??

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

8 months ago from a maker in Manchester, NH

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My restore seems to be missing as well.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Did you do any updates recently?

not that I know of, but some updates happen in the background
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Can I remotely connect with your computer and check with this?