HP doesn't like for me to have Slimware Software on my HP…

Customer Question
HP doesn't like for...

HP doesn't like for me to have Slimware Software on my HP TWS15; any reason for this?

Technician's Assistant: Which HP product do you have?

Touch Smart 15 Notebook PC

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP software?

I use their ink service on my HP Officejet Pro 6830, Smart Friend, and any other that they serve me; I also subscribe to their support service by the month.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of any.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I consulted with them via phone twice lately, once about a week ago, and again about 2-3 months ago. Both times they objected to Slimware being on my PC and the lost time they just took it off while I had given them control.
I don't feel having my PC looked into would accomplish anything; I was hoping for a verbal justification for HP Smart Friends being so adamant about getting the Slimware software off my PC

I think you have came through to the wrong place, we are not HP Support.