What is an "internal server error" and what can I do about…

Customer Question
What is an "internal...

What is an "internal server error" and what can I do about it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Wait just a minute and I will find out

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Where to find Model and OS?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The error comes up when I try to connect to Incredimail

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Do you get any error codes as well?