I️ tried to sign up for Microsoft office and believe i

Customer Question
I️ tried to sign...

I️ tried to sign up for Microsoft office and believe i charged it on my card. Now I️ can’t get into my computer as it doesn’t recognize my password.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Windows 8 i believe

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

By the way you have a good last name. Same as mine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Only tried to update office and thought I️ changed it on my card and that is when it changed my pass word No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

One week
I asked for secure connect

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

Regards
Kris