I am trying to locate a replacement battery, part nr

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to locate a replacement battery, part nr 485041-003

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Np G70-250us notebook pc Vita HP not np

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Model HP G70-250U Model HP G70-250US Notebook PC running Vista

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your G70-250US? Have you installed any updates recently?

I need a new battery and can not find it on your web ite, Part number 485041-003.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Frustrated

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

The OEM part is no longer available as hp discontinued all support for this laptop long ago, however you can still get 3rd party or generic parts for it,

here is one such option that will fit your notebook: http://amzn.to/2jfgp3c

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.