Stop Code: Whea uncorrectable error? I’ve tried to fix this…

Customer Question
Stop Code: Whea uncorrectable...

Stop Code: Whea uncorrectable error?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I’ve tried to fix this error and have had no luck: The screen says : Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: We’re just correcting some error and then we’ll restart for you, it did not happen,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don’ know that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I’ve unplugged it and replugged it ,again, it did not correct it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How to fix this for good!

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way possible. Thanks!