I dropped my lap top and it broke the case it still works…

Customer Question
I dropped my lap...

I dropped my lap top and it broke the case it still works but I need a new case and hinge

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Gateway hd4250

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HD4250? Have you installed any updates recently?

No I just need a case and hinge

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Let me know the correct model no. of the laptop, because HD 4250 is the model of the graphics card installed inside the laptop.