No problem with PC thanks.......but I have a charge on my…

Customer Question
No problem with PC...

No problem with PC thanks.......but I have a charge on my credit card for Groupon and don't know what it was for....how can I check this out?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Apple MacBook pro

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No.....that's not what I am asking about a........ I don't remember ever buying a Groupon for over $200 and I have a charge on my credit card ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't need a computer expert ...I would just like to know if I can find out what the charge was for???? Can I call a # to speak to someone in person???

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I was contacting Groupon and somehow I got involved with tech support????? Could you please disregard all this and credit back the charge to my Credit Card....I don't get how this happened but really am frustrated!!! Thanks
My computer is fine.....please give me a telephone # and I can talk to a real person to rectify this issue NOW!!