How do i remove a google advertisement about google aps from…

Customer Question
How do i remove...

How do i remove a google advertisement about google aps from the middle of my "homepage" on my samsung a5.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Samsung?

Samsung a5 _ not using my phone because it wont let me pay

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I'm ready now

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Samsung? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I looked th0rugh the down loaded aps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

,i don't think so just now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

In order to remove that "widget," press and hold your finger(don't tap) on it for 1-2 seconds until it allows you to move it. From there, drag it to the X that will appear at the top of the screen. My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago

.

Did you have any follow up questions? If not, please do not forget to take two seconds to rate my service to you at the top of this page. If you do, please reply to me below before rating :)

Have a wonderful day!