TO INSTALL OFFICE 365 ON MY WIFE'S COMPUTER... IT WOULDN'T…

Customer Question
I AM TRYING TO...

I AM TRYING TO INSTALL OFFICE 365 ON MY WIFE'S COMPUTER... IT WOULDN'T LET ME... SO, THEN I REALIZED SHE WAS SIGNED IN UNDER HER EMAIL AND PASSWORD... SO, I TRIED TO SIGN IT UNDER MY EMAIL AND PASSWORD... IT WOULDN'T ACCEPT MY PASSWORD ***** IT GAVE ME A VERIFY WORD WHICH I ENTERED... I GOT THE CODE ON MY IPHONE... I ENTERED THAT AND PUT IN MY CORRECT EMAIL PASSWORD... IT WOULD NOT ACCEPT IT... I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE MY EMAIL PASSWORD... IT RECOGNIZES MY OFFICE 365 25 NUMBERS AND LETTERS... IT KNOWS WE OWN 365, BUT IT WOULD LET ME SIGN IN... I NEED TO TALK TO SOME LIVE TO CORRECT THIS... MY # IS(###) ###-####.. PLEASE HELP...

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I HAVE OTHER COMPTERS ON, BUT THEY SHOW THE HOME SCREEN ONLY...

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

LIKE I'VE SAID... I'VE ALREADY DONE THE UPDATE ON 1 COMPUTER OF MINE... IT WON'T LET ME RESET MY PASSWORD ***** WHAT IT REALLY IS... WANTS ME TO CHANGE IT... I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE IT...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I JUST TRY TO GET 365 ON MY WIFE'S COMPUTER... THAT IS THE SECOND ONE... I HAVE THREE OTHERS TO GO...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

It sounds as though the account may have been compromised or Microsoft thinks that it was compromised. In such cases, you must reset the password ***** a new password. I see that you don't want to change the password, but their system is forcing you to do so, in order to safeguard your account. You must change the password.

Do you need any help with installing Office after resetting the password?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.