I just installed Microsoft 365 and now the files is have…

Customer Question
I just installed Microsoft...

I just installed Microsoft 365 and now the files is have stored will not open. Do I need to uninstall MS Office 2017

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

HP Laptop and Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your HP?

Stream

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just purchased it this month. No troubleshooting tried

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I got a message when trying to open and file that said I should do something with the control panel

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?