I am trying to locate the best place to purchase extra

I am trying to...

I am trying to locate the best place to purchase extra memory for my Acer tablet which I purchased from the shopping channel in 2017

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Acer? And what operating system are you running?

The box says it is an Iconia one +7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I am not sure because my grandson who is. 6 uses the tablet more than do and sometimes his step father helps him with it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure because I am not very good with technology

11/22/2017
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

I would suggest you purchase the upgrade from the following site: https://www.datamemorysystems.com/dms-memory/acer/iconia-one-7-b1-730hd.htm

They have great prices and customer service. So if you are not sure exactly what you need to buy you can easily call them at
1(###) ###-####/p>

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

My experience with Chris l. Was good. I wish it did not take me so long to reply as I keep closing out the page. I definitely give you 5* rating. Thanks so much��

Thank you so much. If you could go ahead and click the 5 stars at the top of the screen that would be great.

Chris L., Support Specialist
Chris L., Support Specialist