I am trying to link my computer to TP-LINK. Mac AIR Siera…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to link my computer to TP-LINK

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Mac AIR Siera 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

High Siera 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

There is no problem with the Mac. I am trying to link it to the TP-LINK CE1588

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

I see you are trying to connect the computer to your router's WiFi.

The first thing you have to be sure is your WiFi name and WiFi password.

Are you aware of that?

WiFi name - is that my email
what are you asking for
hello??
I am signing off and would appreciate a refund
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Your Wifi name would be at the back of your router probably.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for

contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.