The other day there was an update run on my computer which

Good Morning JA: Hi. How can...
Good Morning
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: The other day there was an update run on my computer which disconnected Adobe Reader DC. How do I get it back?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: What's the brand/model of your computer?
Customer: Intel Core 15 EliteBook HP
JA: When did you purchase your Intel? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I purchased this unit several years ago from LanTec as an updated unit after my original computer was hacked. I tried to load Adobe from the app store, but the system said it couldn't accept it. I'm going to try and send you the message that I got across my screen.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Message that appeared on my screen as I attempted to load Adobe - C:\\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error....
11/22/2017
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/344129925