I’m contacting you for a friend who is haveing trouble and…

Customer Question
Hello I’m contacting you...

Hello I’m contacting you for a friend who is haveing trouble and can’t sing on to her stream 7 it asking for a recovery key is ther a phone number to contact you

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Hp stream 7with window 7or 8

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Amazon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just a phone number so she can contact u

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello! Thank you contacting us today. I would be happy to provide a phone number to have you reach out to the Steam support line.

Give me just a moment to find that number for you.

The contact number you will need to call is:

***-***-****

If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, please help me by taking one second by rating me in the top right (hopefully 5 stars!). It will help me receive credit for helping you today. Let me know if you have more questions!