Have serious trouble. Yesterday my screen snowed porn

Customer Question
Have serious trouble....

Have serious trouble. Yesterday my screen snowed porn invasion and gave me a number to call or I would lose my ability to use my computer. I didn't call, wasn't sure about a scam. I am definitely locked out. Can turn on pc, but have back screen with icons but doesn't stay goes back to needing to reboot. Am 86 and not very computer literate. Am typing this on my iPad. Help!

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

IPad 3, too old to get latest upgrade. Don' know the model, just a regular size.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It is an HP Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Was purchased before 2013

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you explain my problem?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Does this screen come up before or after you enter your password ***** log in?

After I log in...will not stay on pc goes into reboot

Thank you. Can you tell me what version of Windows is on the computer? (7, 8 or 10)

If you have Windows 10, on your login screen, you will see three icons in the lower right corner of

the screen: Wi-Fi/Network>>Ease of Access>>Power

Is that what your login screen looks like?