I keep trying to sign up for acct and it keeps coming up…

Customer Question
I keep trying to...

I keep trying to sign up for acct and it keeps coming up with wrong email its 38 not 51 and i put in my visa number 7 it says that an invalid acct. all not true

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Ok ill give it a try

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 2000 hp

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 6 yrs ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What site are you trying to sign up for an account with?

If your details given do not match EXACTLY with the details held by the bank - including name, address, etc. then it will come up as invalid.