My wallet was stolen so now I have all new cards and numbers…

Customer Question
My wallet was stolen...

My wallet was stolen so now I have all new cards and numbers but I tunes won’t let me add new Card it’s sayinn I have to many what do I do ...?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I pad

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 years ago I tried everything anyway to erase old cards I need to update my apos

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID. You might be asked to authenticate your Apple ID.
  3. Tap Payment Information.
  4. Enter your new payment details. If you want to remove your payment method, select None.
  5. Make sure your name and billing address exactly match the information on file with your financial institution. Then tap Done.