Forgot my gmail password. Just right now I forgot my old…

Customer Question
Forgot my gmail password ...

Forgot my gmail password

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Just right now I forgot my old Facebook password

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just neeed my password ***** my gmsil so I can go back on Facebook

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.
Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure?
Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you? (optional extra service) I will use data that you will provide me. if data you provide is incorrect, recovery will not work.