I need to make another gmail account. About 1 month. Compac.

Customer Question
I need to make...

I need to make another gmail account

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

About 1 month

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Compac

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 5years ago but had windows 10 installed 18months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so what do you need to know? I have a samsung J3 2016 phone I just need to get my emails as Vodafone NZ which I have been with for the past 20 yrs is no longer available but I don't seem to be able to get a gmail account I am in my mid 70's and don't seem to understand all the jargan I just want to get a new email account

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If you would like to create a new gmail account, please click the following link:

https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en

Then here, you will fill out a small form. Once you complete the form. You will be able to get your new gmail account by clicking here and signing in with your new gmail email address and password.

https://www.google.com/gmail/

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.