My MX Explorer works for about five minutes and then stops.

Customer Question
My MX Explorer works...

My MX Explorer works for about five minutes and then stops. I think I could use a download of the program....

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

MS 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a year ago--I'm on the 4th hard drive in the machine.... Not done much in the way of troubleshooting....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything....

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
What exactly are you having trouble with Internet explorer?