I have had a personal gmail account for years. I went to…

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a personal gmail account for years. I went to work for Resorts Realty last year and they set me up with an account in GSuite. I am no longer with them and that account has been frozen. I am trying to get on my personal account but I can't get into it to check my email

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

This is the first time I tried to get into gmail on my computer in over a year.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP Pavilon 23 - Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've had it for a few years - Troubleshooting? I am just trying to get into my gmail account - I don't know what to troubleshoot. You are the only option I am aware of. Obviously, I am no computer tech.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just what I already told you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
What is the gmail address which you are trying to get back to?

How long you have not used the account?