How do Itransfer music to memory stick for my car. Hp

Customer Question
How do Itransfer music...

How do Itransfer music to memory stick for my car

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Hp laptop

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

May 20017 no t/s yet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

1. Insert the USB flash drive you want to use. ...
  2. Open the "Computer" window. ...
  3. Find your USB drive. ...
  4. Make note of the USB drive's label and letter. ...
  5. Check how much space is available on the drive. ...
  6. Find the music you want to transfer. ...
  7. Select the files and folders that you want to copy.
  • Many programs store music files in your "Music" folder.
  • If you've downloaded music from a website, it will likely be in your "Downloads" folder.
  • In Windows Media Player, right-click on a music file in your library and select "Open file location" to open the folder containing that music file.
  • In iTunes, right-click on a track in your library and select "Show in Windows Explorer" to open the folder containing that song.
  • You can perform a Windows search for "mp3" to search for all of the MP3 files on your computer. Open the Start menu or screen and type "mp3" to begin searching.

Select all of the files and folders that you want to copy. You can send multiple files and folders to the USB drive at once. Click and drag a selection box, or hold Ctrland click each item you want to select. You can also press Ctral+A to select everything in the current folder.

• Check the size of your selection by right-clicking it and selecting "Properties." Make sure that the size of your selection is smaller than the amount of free space on your USB drive.
  • You may find it easier to move all of your music files into one spot on your computer, organized into folders. You can then copy all of the folders and files at once.
  1. Right-click on your selection. The right-click menu should appear while everything stays selected.

2. Select "Send to" and then click your USB drive. This is where knowing your USB drive's label and drive letter come in handy. You'll usually see your USB drive towards the bottom of the list of destinations.

1. Wait for the files to copy. Your selected files will begin copying to your USB drive. The time this takes will vary wildly depending on the number of files, the speed of your USB drive, and the speed of your computer.
    • This will not delete the original files. Copies of each file will be made on the USB drive.
    • If you get a message that your USB drive is full, then you've likely selected more files than your USB drive has room for. Try the copying process again with less files.
  2. Click the "Safely Remove Hardware" button in your System Tray. This button has an icon of a USB plug with a checkmark. If you don't see it, expand the hidden icons in your System Tray. When you click the button, a list of your attached USB devices will appear.

3. Click your USB drive to safely eject it. This will unmount the drive from your system, allowing you to safely remove it without corrupting any data.

4. Pull the USB drive out of the computer. Your music is now safely stored on your USB drive.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.