I have been unable to receive emails from mu

Hello, I have been...

Hello, I have been unable to receive emails from mu Outlook.comemail address for the past week. The error message says my account is out of date and asks me to clock on tab to "Fix this" I have doen this and eveterd the code I received but my password ***** ***** repeatedly rejected.On the basis of the information I submitted

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

Sorry I had nopt finished andhit send by mistake. I get this email back:We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account***@******.***. Unfortunately, we were unable to verify your ownership of this account using the information you provided.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It then asks me to submit another form. I have done this 4 times

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Sorry when I hit enter it sends! OK Windows 10 Professional

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No go ahead

11/22/2017
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

I see you tried to recover account 4 times and submitted form 4 times.

What can I help you with?

Recover my account of course; why do ask?

Has Microsoft replied to you yet?

is this microsoft support or have I just been conned into alternative support?

we are JustAnswer.com, for Microsoft, please visit Microsoft.com

YOU HAVE JUST TAKEN $56 OFF ME SO I EXPECT YOU SOLVE MY PROBLEM

Sure, I can use information you provide me to try recover your account with you. If information you provide is incorrect, you will need to submit form to Microsoft... you have done it 4 times. I am willing to do it again with you.

OK, what next?

the email address is *****@******.*** ?

that is correct

do you still have phone number that ends with digits 88?

No I do not know what that refers to

Did you create this account or someone else did it for you?

I created it

There is a recovery phone number set. the numbers end with 88. are you sure you never had this number?

I think I put in my cellphone number at one stage and it does not end in 88; otherwise I actually don't remember a 4 digit number ending in 88

ok, You said that email doesn't work for about a week, did you change or try to change your password ***** week ago? or have you provided someone your password? on website or email?

No; the message in Windows 10 Mail says your "account is out of date"; this was 1 month after I stared up this account.

so you created this account a month ago?

how long do you have this email address?

our local ISP has reneged on its email service so new email addresses were required to be set up. I went to Outlook.com and signed up there.

Have you thought about simply creating a new email and writing down the password? it doesn't seem that you will be able to recover this account as there is not enough recovery info to reset password

I have thought about it, but I thought I would ask Microsoft for help first and ended up here.

I understand, but Microsoft doesn't have live support for Free email accounts. You have submitted a form to them already, so you can just wait for their answer, or give up and create a new account. Your chances are very slim to recover this account

I wrote the password ***** last time, but this is what continues to get rejected.
I guess you are unable to help then, after all?

whats the password?

glenvet1000

I have tried this password ***** got this message: "Sign-in is blocked, You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password."

Since you still have no backup info, you cant reset password.

You can try again logging in with that password ***** couple of days.

If it wont work -create new account

Ok thanks; I already knew all ofthat which is why I was trying to contact microsoft

You already sent them 4 messages... again, you have free account, you already went thru recovery, you pretty much exhausted your options. sorry

Actually Serge I just remembered what the ..88 number is ***** it is to a land line so I will not be able to receive codes or texts; one can use the "I dont have any of these" and is sent a code to an alternative email address but when you enter this code it then asks for the very password ***** keeps rejecting.
Thanks for your help .

Microsoft can call that landline as long as it is active. it is?

Calling the number is ***** an option

Hello, let me know if you want to continue with recovery. there is a good chance it might work if your phone number ending with 88 is still working.

Sorry Serge , I did not see your reply. Yes this number is ***** operational so yes I would still like to attempt recovery

ok, great, you want to start now?

Sorry Serge I keep getting called away[I am at work] and this is a work email address. Could I bother you on Monday please?

ok, we can try Monday

Thank you I will be in touch

No problem

Hello Serge, I dont know if you are available but just to let you know that this telephone number is ***** New Zealand landline number of: 064-9-5757688 Regards Martin

ok, we can start now if you like

I have been able to contact Microsoft who have identified conflicts in a whole of lot of .dll files connected with Microsoft Outlook; to fix these problems they wish to charge me nearly $200.00. This is to fix problems with their own programs in their own operating system-and then charge me for it.
I have decided to uninstall Outlook and try my luck with gmail instead

ok, do you need any help from us on this?

No thanks, I'm good. Farewell

Ok, just please rate me for my efforts, as if you don't - I don't get credit for my time. click on stars or faces on my profile, Thanks!

UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator