Can you help me with my dauther's tablet i can't get access…

Customer Question
Can you help me...

Can you help me with my dauther's tablet i can't get access to it.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Samsung?

7in.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Samsung? What troubleshooting have you tried?

March 2017

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good evening,

When you say "can't access," do you mean you are locked out because you cannot remember the password ***** PIN? Also, do you have the actual model number of the tablet?

i don't know because i don't have access to it

Ok, is it a newer model 7" Samsung tablet? (the model number is ***** usually on the back in small print)