I'm not sure.. I can't get into my yahoo acct. no where to…

Customer Question
I'm not sure.. I...

I'm not sure.. I can't get into my yahoo acct. no where to re create a password

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

Not sure .. probably a week

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It's a Dell.. is that what you mean?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My Dell is an older one and I really am not finding how to troubleshoot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really .. just get me logged in

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the Yahoo email account that you need help with?